Friday, December 11, 2020

Personal Development Plan

 

How to Craft a Personal Development Plan That Inspires Meaningful Results

by Scott Jeffrey

Overview: This guide provides a comprehensive 7-step process to create a customized personal development plan to help you actualize more of your true potential.

______________

I leaped into the personal development world with a copy of Tony Robbins’ Personal Power program. You know, the one from those late night infomercials?

I was 18, and this audio program made a measurable difference in my outlook and behavior.

From that moment onward, I was hooked by personal development. I jumped into whatever interested me.

I hopped from seminar to seminar, from book to book. Investing every possible moment I had, I covered a lot of ground in my first five years.

Reflecting almost 25 years on my personal growth journey, I now see I was missing several vital ingredients essential for long-term, healthy development.

By Scott Jeffrey

In this guide, I will share with you lessons learned and provide a roadmap for crafting a simple yet powerful Personal Development Plan.