- Change in thinking - IntroductionSystems thinking is the philosophy for the next economy. This is the introduction to the Change in Thinking video.
- Change in thinking - New Economic Age
What analytic thinking did for the industrial revolution, systems thinking will do for the next economy. Ron Davison narrates the impact of a change in thinking on society and production.
- Change in thinking - Intellectual Capital
- Change in thinking - Learning
- Change in thinking - Disovering Systems Thinking
- Change in thinking - Systems ThinkingSystems thinking mirrors ecological thinking - looking at the context for problems and situations, treating them as emergent rather than isolated. It involves a sensitivity to wholes that is missing in analytical thinking.
- Change in thinking - Leadership
Leaders dealing with systems -- that is, any leader of an organization or community - need to begin adopting systems thinking.